Single as a dollar and I'm not looking for change.

Assalamualaikum

Dear Superman. I missing you so. How can I forget when there is a lots of memories between us. Everywhre I go and do have some of our memories. Darling, dont you feel the same too? If no, I wanna kill myself. Huh

Why so hard to forget you? Why must I knowing you before? Why must I falling in love w you? Yes, I shouldnt thinking of you. Hey do you care bout that? Please, tell me. If no, I will let you go as fast as I can. 

 "Sayang, Biee, Yayang, B" I miss to calling you. I miss you all the times. Hey, I cant stand anymore. I just need you now. 

I cant believe that you'll leaving me. I cant believe it! Did you remember what you said before? "I WONT LEAVE YOU!!!" Where is yr promised? You broke it. Why? Why Why? I love you so much but..... you broke my heart



K thats all. 

Sincerely,
Your Ex